Kelowna Family Centre offers counselling at no cost to you whenever possible. If these options are unavailable, then you may request counselling on a fee for service basis. Several counsellors are available to provide counselling for a broad range of issues.
The fee is set at $100 for a one-hour session, paid by cash, cheque or online via the PayPal button below. If you have an extended health care plan, it is recommended that you contact your provider regarding the requirements of counsellor qualifications for your coverage. We do have counsellors that are Registered Clinical Counsellors with the British Columbia Association of Clinical Counsellors (BCACC).
The following services are available through fee for service:
- Couples Counselling
- Individual Counselling
- Family Counselling
- Child and Youth Counselling
- Trauma Counselling
- Registered with Crime Victim Assistance Program (CVAP)
The following counsellors provide fee for service counselling:
- John Downes (MC, RCC)
- Suzanne Harrington (M. Ed.)
- Lois Hansen (M. Ed. registered through CPPA, Somatic Experiencing Practitioner, CVAP approved)
- Mona Ferguson (MA, CVAP approved)
- Joyce Eng (MA, CVAP approved)
Please call 250-860-3181 to book an appointment.